2009年12月8日 星期二

Penpal -1

Message from Angela:
October 8, 2009


Hi!
I'm Angela.
I am a college student from Taipe,Taiwan­­i!
I'm 20 years old!
I like reading , watching baseball games , singing , and so on.
I want to find penpals around the world.
In fact , my English is not so good!
I read your notes and introduction­,and I feel you are maybe a rock girl ?
I just want to make friend with you!
May I ?


Message from Elizabeth:
October 10, 2009

Angela,
Hi. Thanks for writing. What are you studying in college? How funny that you like watching baseball. I say this because my brother used to play baseball. He played it for 12 years. I've never been particularly­ good at sports, personally. Anyway, I love rock music but I also like a variety of other music such as classical and opera. Oh, what do you like to read? Any favorite books or authors? Of course we can be friends!

-Elizabeth

沒有留言:

張貼留言