2009年12月21日 星期一

What do I want to do in the next ten years?

     In the next ten years, first, I want to find a good job , I want to attend to the exam that goverment hold on , because that is a  steady job. If I got the job ,I want to study nxet , but I don't want to study  mechanical that I studying now, I would like to study management , I think that doesn't have many exams and works .

    In the other hand, I would  buy a house with my boyfriend, it's our dream , I think I will merry with him ,and next we will love each other forever, we will live with each other forever, I can't breath without him , haha , that's joking!

    I want to travel around the world, with my mother and my boyfriend , I want to go to Japen , I'd like to go to  disney and hollo kitty樂園, watch snows, wear tradition clothes , and so on .

   My plan is simple ,  I just want to do anything with my family ,and build my home ,with  my lovers. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言