2009年12月29日 星期二

Online news - about 2012

the website:

http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/arts-and-entertainment/literature/The-Truth-Behind-the-2012-Prophecy--79314547.html




The news is about the movie - 2012

2012, this movie is popular now!  The trailer is very big before the movie shows.
I didn't to see that. But many of my co-works and classmates  had  seen.
They said the plot of 2012 is similar to "the day after tomorrow". That is also a good movie!
I  think the movie 2012 is about the ends of the world , or destroy the earth, but the news seems to be not the same.


the news is talking about the story behind the legend , is Maya culture. How the Mayan calendar invents , How  to  calculate , why called doomsday...


I think it is strange  for inventing  the calendar. I'll say , the ancients  werw smart.
we maybe should thanks that because their contribution to astronomy , improve the knowledge.

"Jenkins hopes all the attention will all encourage people to learn more about the ancient Maya and the true story behind the year 2012." It's other purpose  for this movie.

And, an end means another beginning!  The sentence is good !
I think  I'll  watch this movie when the DVD  become available.





   




沒有留言:

張貼留言