2009年12月8日 星期二

Penpal -2

Message from Angela :
October 11, 2009


Elizabeth,


How are you today ? I major in Mechanic Engineering in college! And you? My homework and exams are very more.=)

I am not very good at sports. I like watching baseball games becouse my friends like! His favorite team is Yankees! And we sometimes go to the field watching living games! I feel that's exciting and interesting!­Your brother played baseball for 12 years ?! Wow, it's a long time !

Actually English music I have listened are not more,but chinese much more! Can you recommend some good songs you like? classical and opera are ok also! Recently I like Beyonce "listen"­ !

I like to read horror novels! But romantic and Fantasy novels are also ok ! I read "twilight"­ recently! I also watched the movie! I think it's so great!Do you like reading ? What things you do in life ? What are your hobbies ? And nice to meet you =)



Angela



Message from Elizabeth :
October 11, 2009

Angela,


I'm very good. How are you? Engineering is a very difficult major. I'm impressed that you're doing such a hard major. Personally, I'm studying psychology. I want to be a child psychologist­ when I'm done with school. Have you always had an interest in engineering?­ I've always had an interest in psychology but it wasn't until a couple years ago that I decided to pursue a degree in the field.


I didn't know that American baseball games actually reached that far. I'm always amazed at what is shown in other parts of the world. My brother's favorite team, I think, is the Cincinnati Reds. I know that's my dad's favorite baseball team and my friend Michael's favorite team. In fact, I live about 2 hours away from the Cincinnati Reds' baseball stadium. I've been to see them play once.


I've never listened to any Chinese music. I've listened to French pop music, Thai music, and Japanese music. Even though I don't understand what they're saying most of the time, I still love the music. Hmm, if you want some good songs, there are some good pop songs (American) that I like. Some of my favorites are "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall, "Cornfl­ake Girl" by Tori Amos (Tori Amos is an amazing singer!), "Winter"­ by Tori Amos, "Better­ in Time" by Leona Lewis, "Beauti­ful Nightmare"­ by Beyonce, "Samson"­ by Regina Spektor.


I love horror novels as well. I also like fantasy novels. I'm not particularly­ fond of romance novels, though. I like to read mysteries and classic novels in addition to everything else. I love to read so there are a lot of genres that I like.


I have a lot of hobbies. In addition to reading, I like to write, listen to music, surf the internet, knit, sleep, shop, daydream, draw, work puzzles, play games, go out with my friends, watch movies.

-Elizabeth

沒有留言:

張貼留言