2009年10月1日 星期四

Self introduction

I am Angela.

I am a student in NTUST now,I major in Mechanical Engineering.

I like to watch movies ,watch baseball games,read novels,shopping...and so on.Sometimes I go to watch baseball game with my friends, it's so exciting and interesting! We all love that!

But usually I work on holidays. I have a part-time job at Mcdonalds,I'm a casher.It is bored sometimes,because I maybe say the similarly conversations with guests five or six hours!

My listening and writing in English are not so good, I want to take the civil service examinations after I graduate from school , I'd like to get a good job! So ,I want to improve my English ability, especially listen and talk! And , I went to listening class and writing class ever, so this times I want to learn English by different ways, so I go to this class !

沒有留言:

張貼留言